Tuesday, May 4, 2010

monsters in mind, ancestral inheritance and grandma's hands

Simply not ever quite good enough... 30"x30"


The nature of Reality.
Every once in a while, when I am not so very entranced with the details of the illusion I see the the blue field where the illusion is manufactured from. There is also the black emptiness of peace that flashes up every once in a while. ..but back to the very interesting monsters.
Here is a big one that sets and starts many of the others.

Yesterday I spent the day... the currency of time, with my Grandma. She is 92. I wandered around her place looking at the dishes, the pots and pans, the knickknacks that she has had for as long as I can remember, quite literally. I get to hold her hand now as we walk. I love that.
I love how she moves her hands.
These had have washed alot of dishes, chopped and diced fruit and vegetables,

kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment